The 21st Annual SAG Awards Show was last night, and for those who missed it, there were tons of beautiful gowns and hair styles. One of our favorites? Emma Stone in a tuxedo-inspired Dior gown. It was flawless, sophisticated, and totally Emma, but what pulled it together was her sleek, low ponytail.
“This style has become a red carpet favorite and even though this look appears very simple, the attention to detail is what makes Emma look so striking with this side part low ponytail,” says Cutler/Redken Stylist Jenny Balding. “This style gives a polished edge to any look as it keeps you looking streamlined.”
Using Redken products, Balding gives us a quick tutorial on how to recreate Emma’s gorgeous red-carpet-ready hair!
How to Get Emma Stone’s 2015 SAG Awards Hair
1) Start by creating a low side part, focusing on keeping the part very straight.
2) Blow dry hair very smooth and straight and then use a straightening iron throughout to give the ultimate sleek finish.
3) Sweep into a low ponytail at the nape.
4) The attention to detail with the part and the sleek finish really transforms a simple ponytail into a chic style.
5) Finish by misting Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist all over to create the ultimate shine.
Read more Beauty articles on ClicheMag.com
BY MEGAN PORTORREAL
Featured image courtesy of Frederic J. Brown, AFP/Getty Images; Hair tutorial by Jenny Balding