The 70’s has been making a comeback for quite some time, and with Naeem Khan’s SS ‘17 collection we are reminded why all over again. Representing the elegance of a late 70’s Halston girl with a fresh, modern twist in signature silhouettes and funky prints, TRESemmé stylist Jeanie Syfu beautified a sleek, graceful, and effortless hair style. Ever wished you knew how to master pin-straight locks? Well, Jeanie is here to make your wish come true with the Naeem Khan hair style down below.
- Prep damp hair with TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra-Firm Control Gel and blow dry hair back away from the face with a large round brush.
- Once hair is 90% dry, blow dry top layer with a round brush, taking large sections and lifting up hair at the root for volume. Rotate the brush to finish ends; clean for a polished look.
- Clip hair with large barrel curlers to set and repeat through the top of the head to the crown.
- Rough dry remaining hair, leaving natural texture through mid lengths, and polish any ends with a large round brush.
- Release barrel curls once cool and brush all hair back, and then create a clean center part with a tail comb. Finish with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray and apply to roots to tame flyaways while leaving lengths natural with movement.
Stylist Products Used:
- TRESemmé TREW TWO Extra-Firm Control Gel
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
Tools: Blow dryer, large round brush, large barrel curlers, clips, tail comb.
Photos courtesy of TRESemmé and Naeem Khan