Despite wanting her collection to look “elegant and dressed up,” Diane von Furstenberg also wanted it to appear effortless and relaxed. So for this year’s look, Furstenberg decided her models’ hair would mirror her collection’s effortless elegance. Orlando couldn’t have picked a more suitable hairstyle for Furstenberg’s collection, as the hairstyle adds that “very lived in” feel along with “a little attitude,” as Orlando puts it. It seems safe to say that the “seduced knot” will add a little extra kick to your daily routine.
- Start by washing your hair using TRESemmé Platinum Strength Shampoo and Conditioner and towel dry.
- Work in the TRESemmé Runway Collection Get Sleek Blow Dry Balm from root to tip and dry hair straight back with no part using a soft bristle brush.
- Spritz TRESemmé Platinum Strength Fortified Hold Hairspray over your hair. Run your fingers through your hair to create texture. Create a low pony about an inch above the nape of your neck; secure it with a thin elastic.
- Fold the pony into a flat bun and pin loosely on the sides. Leave a few flyaway pieces poking out of the bun to create a soft, easy look.
- Finish the look by spraying TRESemmé Platinum Strength Fortified Hold Hairspray.
Courtesy of TRESemmé, Photos Courtesy of The Co.