Cliché Magazine is looking for web editing interns to assist in managing, scheduling, and screening blog posts for clichemag.com. Candidates will be in charge of formatting blog posts and scheduling them for publication twice a week, as well as working closely with the editor-in-chief when creating deadline calendars. Candidates must have some editing knowledge, be organized, and be willing to follow strict deadlines.
Since all interns will be working from home, you must have frequent Internet access to apply. A great social media presence is a plus, so feel free to send along links to your blogs or Twitter accounts so we can get to know you better!
Positions and Requirements
Web Editors must:
• Have frequent Internet access—no exceptions!
• Have basic knowledge of WordPress and SEO
• Have basic knowledge of social media integration
• Be able to follow strict deadlines
• Be able to keep in frequent contact with staff, especially the editor-in-chief
• Be willing to screen all posts before publication, and flagging any that may need
[wufoo username=”clichegroup” formhash=”q7w5q7″ autoresize=”true” height=”709″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]
Photographed by Quavondo