It’s that time of the year again when we scrambling into stores, searching for that perfect gift for those who made it onto our “nice” list. While walking into stores, be prepared to get ambushed by multi-colored tinsel, ornaments, string lights, and jolly Christmas music. All these things can throw us off of our game, and make us forget why we are there. Buying gifts should be a fun experience and should not cause you unwanted stress; we usually spend hours frantically walking up and down aisles looking for gifts and making sure we get our hands on those products that are flying off the shelves. Below is a list of great gift ideas for those on your Christmas list.
1) Makeup: If your girl wears makeup, she will love the A Few of My Favorite Things gift set by Two Faced, available at Sephora. The set includes Two Faced Co-Founder Jerrod Blandino’s iconic favorites for the eyes, face, cheeks, and lips.
2) Lingerie: Whether she is into being comfy or feeling sexy, Victoria’s Secret covers all the basics. We recommend getting her something cute, like flannel PJ sets or some sexy Santa lingerie!
3) Get Creative: If you are the romantic type, or just want some creative brownie points, a personalized photo frame from personalizationmall.com is a great gift idea.
1) Keep Her Cozy: JCPenney has the best comfy robes ever! Your mom will love the Insomniax Cozy Plush robe, available in different colors and prints, from snowman to polka dots.
2) Shoe Fanatic: A pair of comfy boots from DSW will keep your mom warm and fashionable all season long.
3) Family Love: Want to display your family love this holiday season? Bed Bath & Beyond carries many family tree frames that your mom will love to display her photos in.
1) Fragrance Queen: If your sister enjoys a wide array of fragrances, she will love a Christmas gift set from Bath and Body Works. They have many scents to choose from, but one of their top sellers is Sweat Pea.
2) Bookworm: If your sister is a reader, then the Kindle Fire from Amazon will satisfy all her literature needs.
3): Charmed: Does your sister have a thing for jewelry? Get her started on her very own charm bracelet by selecting charms by DaVinci® from Hallmark.
1) Sweet Tooth: You just cannot go wrong with chocolate from Godiva!
2) Get Toasty: Everyone needs fuzzy house slippers for the winter, and you can find the perfect Dearfoams® Cuffed Velour Boot Slippers at JCPenney.
3) Loud and Clear: If she’s a big fan of music, she’ll love the iHome Rechargeable Mini Speaker from Walmart, which is compatible with almost any device.
1) Press Play: What guy doesn’t love his music? A pair of Beats by Dr. Dre is perfect, but be ready to be ignored.
2) Macys: They have a great selection of men’s robes to keep your hubby warm in the winter. I recommend the Polo Ralph Lauren Fleece Shawl Collar Robe which comes in four festive colors.
3) Macys: They also have a large selection of men’s cologne, the two best sellers are Nautica Voyage Gift Set and Ralph Lauren Pony Blue Gift Set.
1) Hungry Man: At Restaurant.com, you can find an assortment of gift cards for many restaurants in your area. We all know dads love food (but sometimes necessarily don’t like to cook).
2) Shower Power: Bed Bath & Beyond carries an assortment of shower radios, which is a great idea for dads.
3) Get Toasty: Your dad will love a pair of snow boots, and Target carries a really nice pair called Men’s Merona® Rae Cold Weather Boot.
1) Picture Perfect: The Nikon – Coolpix S9400 18.1-Megapixel Digital Camera at Best Buy is great for shooting whatever new project your brother is into nowadays.
2) Amp Up the Volume: You can never go wrong with an iHome Rechargable Mini Speaker as well.
3) Game Crazy: It is safe to say a trip to this store will be a perfect idea. Just make sure you know what consol he is using, two hot games right now are Grand Theft Auto Five and Call of Duty: Ghost.
1) Get Crafty: Everyone enjoys milk and cookies, and they can enjoy cookies creatively with a Mustache moustache cookie dunk mug from Etsy.com.
2): Hungry Man: All men love food, so a Grand Holiday Meat & Cheese Gift Basket from 1800baskets.com will bring them to tears.
3) Irresistable: Just about any guy will want the AXE Men’s Hair Products Gift Pack with Bonus Deodorant Body Spray.
So, what have we learned? Shopping for others should be fun. Don’t stress out, just plan ahead and give yourself some time! You might actually want to create a gift list just like Santa, so when you are ready take on these stores, you will be prepared. Just don’t leave anything for the last minute. Merry Christmas everyone, and happy shopping!
Featured photo courtesy of janetperezeckles.com
Other photos courtesy of fashionbelief.com, pinterest.com, charmingbeadshop.com, northjersey.com, target.com, walmart.com