Athleisure wear is trending in clothing market. Some of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood are dipping into this new and exciting clothing venture. Looking fabulous will always be something we women aspire for, we are not willing to sacrifice comfort completely. While Beyoncé remains a household name in the music industry, we were excited and surprised that she would be making this large splash into fashion. IVY PARK, a new activewear brand co-founded by Beyoncé, is made for women who want to feel on top of their game. IVY PARK functions as athletic wear, outfits for weekend errands, brunch and anything in between. Women are multi-functional creatures, and her brand recognizes that, built on strength and the versatility of the woman, and her form.
IVY PARK, sold at Nordstrom and Topshop, has emerged as a thoughtful top brand in the athleisure sector. With both classic and new silhouettes, it pushes the envelope of activewear today. Check out these 5 reasons to invest in Ivy Park.
1. While luxury athleisure has taken off in the last few years, there were limited options for affordable and stylish pieces for years. While IVY PARK is still in its infancy with one collection, it is diverse in its offerings. If you are looking for bodysuits for dance, leggings for track, or sports bras for yoga, you have come to the right place.
2. Designed from the mindset of a performer, IVY PARK provides women with a new kind of performance wear–providing the modern essentials for women operating between “the field” and outside of it.
3. A curvy woman from Texas, recently taking home the CFDA Icon Award, Beyoncé saw a space in the market for women like her–who when they don’t have options that exist for them in the stores, need to improvise. IVY PARK activewear is made to stretch to the diversity of the woman form. And it is an added bonus that she makes high-waisted leggings to keep everything nice and tight.
4. Implementing all of the technical designs, fashion is not sacrificed in the production of the pieces. Leotards, sweatshirts, bomber jackets, jumpsuits, and more in great shapes that have a trendy edge. There is definitely a look for everyone, with options for the women working out and then hitting the streets.
5. And last but not least: the price point is not too high. You do not have to break the bank if you do not want to. While some of the pieces mesh parka and long-sleeve bodysuit are over $100, one could easily purchase an outfit for less than $100. The great thing is that the pieces lend themselves to mixing and matching, so you are never quite starting from scratch.
I am excited to see how Beyoncé continues to expand IVY PARK and how it further impacts the athleisure space. She has definitely set the bar high.
Read more Fashion articles on ClicheMag.com